Now, the Yogi government is organizing a Gao Safari

Lucknow Date: December 2, 2019

Now, the government of Uttar Pradesh is likely to set up cow safari. Lakshmi Narayan Chowdhury, Minister of Dairy Development Department of Uttar Pradesh, said, "I plan to eliminate the problem of wolves in the country." We will set up a cow safari.

He said that I had prepared a plan in this direction. I will present this plan to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. With their help we will make cow safari. So the problem of wandering cattle will end.

He said that I asked the officials of my account to find a plot of land where such habitat could be kept. The plot will be green, so the animals will be able to re-grow and graze with the test there. Then no cattle wandering on the road.

He added that such a scheme has been implemented in Mathura. The beasts are not built there. It can be torn apart. People like the zoo can come to see or feed them.

Comments