Jamiat dismisses Rajiv Dhawan from Ayodhya case

New Delhi, Dec 3, 2019, Tuesday

Senior legalist Rajiv Dhawan was dismissed from the Ayodhya case. Dhawan expressed shock and sadness in his account on Facebook.

Here it is to be remembered that despite being born and karma Hindu, Dhawan acted sincerely in the Supreme Court for 40 days in the Supreme Court on behalf of the Muslim party.

Dhawan was dropped in the Ayodhya case by pretending that your health was not good. Dhawan wrote on Facebook that I was informed on behalf of the Sunni Waqf Board from the legal expert Ejaz Maqbool that I had been released from the Ayodhya case. My health is excused. People have the right to expel me, but the reason they have done so is not fair.

"I was told that your health is not good and therefore you are exempt from this case," he wrote. This is just nonsense. My health is pretty good. But the way I was sacked naturally made me sad.

Comments