Akshay Kumar, tired of controversy over citizenship, applied for an Indian passport


(By Delegation) Mumbai, Ta. 07 December 2019, Saturday

Akshay Kumar has always been in dispute because of his Canadian citizenship. He has also been frequently trolled on social media for the same reasons. Tired of this, he has now said that he has applied for an Indian passport.

Akshay told a story in which situation Akshay had to get a passport in Delhi. Akshay used to say, "It was the worst time of my life. At that time I had 3 films flopped. At that time, I thought, now I have to find a new business to earn a living. A special friend of mine lives in Canada, he patiently told me that if you keep coming to Canada we will do something together.

She is Indian, and settled in Canada. So I started to prepare for Canadian citizenship in accordance with his advice. I was frustrated with my job failure. I thought my career was over. I had no hope that I would find more work in Bollywood. But in my 8th film, I was supported. She was successful at the box office, and then I moved on. After this I didn't think seriously about my citizenship. ''

But Akshay was unable to go to the polls to dispute his citizenship. So he decided to apply for an Indian passport. People had fallen behind my citizenship and British passport. Now I don't want to give them any chance, I will show them my Indian passport. In my family there are all Indians besides me. I also pay every tax. My life is in India, my livelihood is here too, so I don't care what people think. ''

Comments