Mrinal Thakur will be joined by Rupari on-screen with Shahid Kapoor


Mumbai, Ta. 19 November 2019, Tuesday

Mrinal Thakur Shahid Kapoor, who reached the silver screen with a small screen, will join the film. Shahid and Mrinal will be seen in the Hindi remake of South's successful film.

Mrinal Thakur said in an interview, "I am going to work in the film" Jersey ". I am excited to work with Shahid on silver screen. I was emotional when I saw the original South movie. I am very impressed with the story of the film. ''

He further said, "Watching the film for two hours was a different experience. In the meantime I got involved with the film. I could not remove the film completely from my heart. I woke up the next morning and watched the movie again. I hope the audience will like this film a lot, '' he said.

Director Gautam told to take Mrinal Thakur in the film, "We decided for Mrinal only when we finalized Shahid. Mrinal was picked up in Hrithik's 'Super 2'. It affected his confidence. Mrinal was just right for the film 'Jersey'. "

Comments