Dr. Asia has been living in Britain for ten years. Hundreds of student-teachers appeal to the Home Ministry


(PTI) London, Ta. November 12, 2019, Tuesday

Hundreds of university students, academics and activists have written an open letter to the UK Home Office, which has denied the status of a permanent resident in Britain due to a stay in India for research and field work but in a seemingly limited time limit.

Dr. The UK Home Office last week rejected the Asadia Islam's Undefined Leave to Remain application saying that you had been outside Britain for longer than the limit imposed in this category.

However, the 31-year-old educationist pointed out that I had provided all the documents to explain the absence. Dr. Asia came to India to research (PhD) on the subject of 'Gender, Class and Labor in the New Economy of Urban India'. 'Yes, that's true.

The Home Office rejected my application because I was a UK Univ. She went on to work for education ', Dr Asiya wrote on Twitter. She further wrote that' Research and fieldwork are very important in my work, and many documents have been submitted for this.

My days spent in New Delhi should not be considered outside of Britain, as I had gone to work for a university in Britain. "Obviously I could not produce some necessary documents to stay out of Britain," he said.

Comments