Britain's Prime Minister Tears My Heart Over American Women's Deal


London, November 17, 2019, Sunday

Johnson, a US businesswoman who has been involved in controversy over allegations that she has been unfairly favored due to an alleged love chapter with the British prime minister, said Johnson had "broken my heart and humiliated me."

When Johnson was the mayor of London, Jennifer Arcuri, who faced foreign trade and grant recipients, told a British TV program that Johnson looked at me as a one-night stand woman.

The Technology Adventure woman said that Johnson, who was trying to become Prime Minister again, had rejected my request for advice after the scandal was announced in September. 'As if I were a nuisance, I saw my heart broken. It was done, 'I told the TV channel,' Archery said.

Jennifer appeared to be speaking in a clip provided to the Press Association shortly before the event aired. "I don't know why you blocked me and started ignoring me. As if I were a momentary One Night Stand or a girl you picked up from a bar, which I am not and you know it well." He said.

Jennifer also said "I felt so bad and so humiliated that I was told that something big would happen to me. It didn't worry".

Johnson, the mayor of London from 2008 to 2016, is trying to become prime minister again in the next month's highly contested and controversial general election. The show said that the love chapter lasted for four years between Johnson and Jennifer. However, Jennifer declined to confirm.

Comments