A Muslim youth teaches 40 children by selling tea

New Delhi, November 8, 2019, Friday

Former cricketer VVS Lakshman wrote on Twitter urging a wheelchair that we should take inspiration from this man.

Malik, a 29-year-old resident of Kanpur, runs a tea lorry. This man spends 80% of his daily income on educating poor children. Laxman tweeted his condolences to the community service.

Mehboob Malik currently spends the education of 40 poor children. Mohammad Mehboob Malik opened a school for poor children in 2015 in Shardanagar, Kanpur. Today, 40 children attend this school for free. This cost borrows all the cost of his education.

Get all the important news on Telegram, click to subscribe to the channel

Laxman's tweet has received more than 23,000 likes so far.

Mehboob said that since my childhood was very poor, I could not study despite my passion for education. So it was decided that I would not allow other poor children to be deprived of education. I started this school as soon as I started saving money for tea.

Comments