You are in the middle of Mamata Banerjee and Jagdeep Dhankad

Kolkata Ta. Tuesday 22 October 2019

There was an uproar among the top leaders of the Trinamool Congress in West Bengal and Chief Minister of the state Mamata Banerjee and Governor Jagdeep Dhankad. At one point, the governor said in clear words that I was not a state employee. The state government cannot impose its views on me.

The governor was about to visit the North 24 Parganas area so Mamata was upset. However, any excuse is needed to provoke Mamata.

Mamata had refused to visit the area after it was formally announced that the Governor is to visit the North 24 Parganas today. So the angry governor said that you cannot order me. I'm not your servant.

The Governor was to hold a meeting with local MPs, MLAs and others in the Dhamkhali area of ​​North 24 Parganas. Mamata was just offended by the idea.

However, Mamata's warning was sent to the Governor by the District Magistrate of the area saying that since the present Chief Minister is visiting North West of West Bengal, all government officials are busy with them so no government official may be present in your meeting. The district magistrate also wrote that I should not invite any leader without the permission of the state government.

Annoyed by this, the governor said that if I had to talk to anyone, would I have to seek the permission of the state government? Am I an employee of the state government?

Comments