Weeping Azamkha said that my weight was 22 kg

New delhi date. 13. October 2019 Sunday

Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan is now busy campaigning for his wife, who is contesting by-elections in the Assembly.

Azam Khan's wife is contesting on the seat from a Samajwadi Party ticket. On the other hand, since the Yogi government has made dozens of cases on Azamkhan, Azamkhan has been releasing Emotional Cards in campaigning for his wife.

Azam Khan was once again passionate in the election rally in Rampur. He joked that the mountain of happiness had collapsed that my weight had dropped to 22kg.

Azam said that after a long journey of life, I was not able to increase my weight by one kilogram but now I am standing in front of you by losing 22kg. This is what I got after winning the Lok Sabha elections. I don't know if it's paying off.

He further said that if you notice 100 cases of robbery on a 100 year old tree, the tree will dry up. I cannot withdraw from the fight that started against me. I will not flee the field.

Azamkhan is contesting from the Rampur Lok Sabha seat. He was the MLA in Rampur before.

Comments