Sonali Bendra ready for comeback in Bollywood after cancer screening


(By Delegation) Mumbai, Ta. October 10, 2019, Thursday

Last year, Sonali Bendre died of breast cancer. After coming to Mumbai with a cure, Sonali is ready to make a comeback in Bollywood. The actress described the fight against cancer as a new experience.

In an interview, Sonali said, "I am getting a lot of offers from Bollywood. But now I am working on a script that is more than Rs. The film that I will enjoy doing is the only film I will accept. Now I don't have to choose movies after seeing good remuneration. Will choose the film and character that he and the audience will like. ''

The small screen was also crucial to the Sonali reality show. He wants to be critical of the 'India's Best Dramatist' show again. He is also ready to work in a screenplay serial. He no longer has to play 'Sad Story' or 'characters of compassion and weeping.'

Comments