'I am thrilled with the things connected with death': cyanide killer Jolie Thomas

Kozhikode, Tue 14 October 2019, Monday

Jolie Thomas, who committed serial murders by giving cyanide to six members of her family in the Kozhikode area from 2012 to 2016, confessed to police that everything connected with the death was thrilling. I killed my family by giving them cyanide because I experienced the thrill.

Jolie said I enjoy learning more about death forever. I am constantly thrilled by the death and the events associated with it. However, I am no longer interested in hearing the news of someone's death other than my own death. He also told the police that I was constantly keeping cyanide in my bag for twenty-four hours. The police also learned that he never imagined himself to be caught. He wanted to live a peaceful life, so one family after another was put to death. Jolie, a wine enthusiast, also had extramarital affairs. Her impression was that of a highly cultured housewife, and as the fact became apparent, the people in her introduction were shocked.

The police officer told Simon that his police custody would end on Wednesday. We will then apply for further remand in court if we need to. He further said that Jolie had confessed to six killings. At present, nothing can be said about her second husband, Shaju.


Comments