External Affairs Minister Qureshi on Pakistani TV anchor asking questions about Kashmir

Karachi, Ta. 4 October 2019, Friday

Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi was furious when asked about the 370th Article Anchor canceled in an ongoing debate about a Jammu and Kashmir on a Pakistani TV channel, and had asked whose agenda you were working on.

According to a report by the news agency Sputnik, the anchor was furious when he questioned the Foreign Minister about Pakistan's claim that India had backed 58 countries in support of repealing Article 370. It should be remembered here that Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan, who is attending the UN Human Rights Department, tweeted that our attitude towards Jammu and Kashmir had supported 58 countries of the world. The TV anchor fell short of questioning which countries had supported the Foreign Minister. Anchor Javed Chowdhury asked that you can claim whatever you like on Twitter. But tell me which country has really supported us.

Then the Foreign Minister asked me to show me the tweet I had made. Don't tell me how the Prime Minister tweeted. Show me my tweet. When the anchor showed the tweet, Shah Mehmood Qureshi, who was shocked, was angry and said what was wrong with this. I stick to what I have written. There is nothing surprising about it. However, he avoided answering the TV anchor's question.

Comments