Azam Khan wept in public meeting

Rampur, Ta. Saturday October 12, 2019

Speaking at a rally in Uttar Pradesh's Rampur assembly constituency, Azam Khan, a prominent Spela leader, lamented. Recalling what had happened to him recently, he said that if I go to the tomb before my accounting is finished, well.

He strongly criticized the state government and the central government, saying all the legal cases against him were bogus. Not stopping by, he described Prime Minister Narendra Modi's cleanliness campaign as a play and an attempt to rub the dust in the eyes of the people. He cried more than once while speaking.

He said that I challenge the government to look into the mirror once you have your own face. Then call others corrupt. Right now, I am being persecuted, but the work that I have done in my constituency will take note of it for generations to come. Right now I am being made a goat but in time it will prove that I was right that you were right.

Comments