Asha Bhonsle had to make a different identity from Lata Didi


(By Representative) Mumbai, Ta. 07 October 2019, Monday

Asha Bhonsle had to make a different identity from Lata. He made this decision at a young age. He tried different tunes and new experiments in classical music.

During an event held in Jaipur, Asha Bhonsle said, "Ever since I was a young man, I have come to understand the style differently from Lata Mangeshkar's style. The pursuit of classical and western compositions motivated him to become a different figure in the world of world music. The essence of a person's life is the essential determinant of life. I needed to force myself to sing every song I got. Every song was like 'God' to me. Every song I got was my attempt to impress people. ''

Asha Bhonsle's songs have also appealed to the audience. He has a different style.

Comments