Yes, India had made an air strike in Balakot, Imranna confessed

Friday, September 27, 2019 New York

Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan in the United States said that we knew that India had made an air strike in Balakot. If we had bombed in front, things would have been worse. Through our radar, we were able to launch an air strike on Balakot.

Speaking at the Asiatic Society in New York, Imran claimed that nobody knew India as much as I do in Pakistan. As a cricketer I have visited India several times and I am fully aware of the Indian mindset. We knew that India would hit Balakot. I was informed by the Pakistani military chief at three o'clock in the morning after the Indian strike in Balakot. At that time we couldn't see where the damage was done at night, so I told the military chief that we would see in the morning. In the morning, we saw that there was nothing particularly bad in our region.

Imran claimed that if we had bombed India because of the kind of nuclear weapons we had, the dispute would have escalated. We didn't have to. This lecture in Asia Society is like a net practice to me. In my 23 years of Politics, I have never seen such enthusiasm for UNO speech. I felt like I was playing a World Cup final.

Imran said that once the sanctions were lifted from Jammu and Kashmir, we fear that there will be heavy bloodshed. There are 18 million Muslims in India. If the situation in Jammu and Kashmir worsens, Muslims living in India will also suffer. Earlier, when I was visiting India, friends would say that this country is very big. Anyone can join here. That is not the case today. My friends call when Muhammad Ali Zina was right.


Comments