Priyanka Chopra had to struggle a lot in the early days of her career


(By Representative) Mumbai, Ta. 09 September 2019, Monday

Priyanka Chopra has become a global icon today. He has made his way into the film industry. Priyanka started her career as a model. He stepped into Bollywood at the age of 2, and those days were not pleasant for him.

"When I started my career in the film industry, I didn't know anyone or knew anyone. The directors shouted at me and threatened me. Many times I was kicked out of films. But I was encouraged by my father's courage and enthusiasm, who taught me to "listen more and speak less". I had increased my confidence. I learned how to be successful after failure. "Priyanka had messed up her past.

Today, Priyanka is saving her grandmother's house in Los Angeles. The actress, who is known in Bollywood and in Hollywood, is enjoying a rich foreign youth and living a luxurious life.

Comments