Govinda's daughter Tina Ahuja debuted with the music video


(By Delegation) Mumbai, Ta: September 14, 2019, Saturday

Star Bollywood is debuting in Bollywood. Soon there will be no shelter if the name of Govinda's daughter Tina Ahuja is also mentioned. Tina has worked in a music video for her early career, a video of which she has put on social media, and has received many likes.

People watching Tina's music video on social media have fallen into shelter. Tina is feeling pretty good in this song. Tina is also active on social media. She keeps putting up pictures of herself. He has also debuted on Tick-Talk for a new music video promotion.

"I am interested in working in film," Tina said in an interview. But my first bet would be the script. I will work only if I like Manascript, I do not want to work with any successful or popular star. To this day I have not made a good script in Bollywood because I have not been offered a good script. ''

Comments