Bad in the valley, I have never seen such terror of the system: Ghulam Nabi Azad


Jammu, Ta. September 25, 2019, Wednesday

Ghulam Nabi Azad, former chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir, and senior Congress leader visited Kashmir. Here, he said, the situation in Kashmir Valley is worse. Nowhere have I seen such terror of the administrative system. There is no such thing as democracy in the state. Ghulam Nabi Azad, who arrived on a six-day visit to Jammu and Kashmir, said the valley was in a very bad shape. There is a lot of frustration and tension in Kashmir and Kashmiris. The same is true in Jammu, except for 100-200 people in the ruling party, nobody is happy.

"I have nothing to say to the media right now," he said. I stayed in Kashmir for four days and came here to stay in Jammu for two days. After the six-day visit I will say whatever I have to say. Regarding the submission of his report to the Supreme Court about the situation in Jammu and Kashmir, he said that a decision would be taken if he returned to Delhi.

"The system did not allow me to go to 10% of the places I wanted to go to when I stayed in the valley," he said. There is no sign of freedom of expression in Jammu and Kashmir.

Comments