Shilpa Shetty started shooting for the Comeback film


Mumbai, Ta. August 1, 2019, Thursday

Shilpa Shetty has announced her comeback film. Shilpa has been dating Rupari on the screen since the movie 'Nikamma'. The film has a special role in mind for Shilpa.

According to sources, this will be the hundredth mystery character from the role that Shilpa has played in Hindi cinema so far. Film director Shabbir Khan is reluctant to elaborate. Shilpa has started shooting for the film.

"Yes, I have decided to work in films again. I am thrilled to be able to activate the silver screen again. The story of this film has made me feel very good and fresh. I am excited to work with Shabbir. I have never played such a role in films before, ”Shilpa said in an interview.

Director Shabbir says, "In the world of entertainment, Shilpa Shetty is a name most people are familiar with in the country. His comeback required a very unique character. I enjoy meeting him. I want to reassure his fans that the sculpture is an important and important part of my film. "

Comments