Shashi Tharoor again praised PM Modi for giving Congress notice

New delhi date. 30. August 2019 Friday

The Congress, which has been summoned to praise PM Modi, has asked its own MP Shashi Tharoor to issue notice and expose it. In response, Tharoor has once again praised PM Modi.

PM Modi has appealed to Indians that every person should learn one word of Indian language every day. Kerala MP Tharoor praised Modi's advice, saying, "I accept this language challenge. This is a welcome change to reduce Hindi dominance and PM." I will continue to challenge Modi's challenge.

Earlier, after Congress issued a notice to Tharoor, Tharoor advised his party leaders to reverse, saying, "I have been an ardent critic of the Modi government and I hope that I have done this in a positive way. From my policy of taking it with me, I have 3 times. I have won the election. My friends in Congress appreciate my thoughts. Even if they don't agree with me.

Comments