Mehbooba Mufti wrote a letter to Amit Shah, arrested me as a cattle


Srinagar, Ta. 16th August 2019, Friday

Altija Javed, daughter of former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister and PDP leader Mehbooba Mufti, wrote a letter to Union Home Minister Amit Shah complaining that the security had arrested me as a cattle man and threatened me to talk to the media later. Is not

Iltija claimed that when Independence Day was celebrating all over the country today, the Kashmiri people were seized as animals and their basic rights were stripped.

In a voice message, Altija claimed that I too was detained without cause and I was told that if I spoke to the media again, it would be like seeing your situation. I have been kept in a guest house in Srinagar. Altija also sent a WhatsApp message saying that we have been detained for two days. A large number of people have been arrested. We should be allowed to report this fact to the media.

Comments