Amrita Rao is interested in working on the remake of 'Satte Pay Powers'


Mumbai, Ta. August 11, 2019, Sunday

Farah Khan and Rohit Shetty are set to make a remake of 'Satt Pay Powers'. The film will be recreated by Amitabh Bachchan. The names of the top artists have been talking about the film since the discussion started. Katrina Kaif's name was at the forefront of the film's actress. Now Amrita Rao has shown interest in working in this film.

"I want to work with Farah Khan again. Not only do I want to work with each of the directors I have worked with in the past. Although I give more importance to the script before joining the film.

After this I pay attention to the parameters of my comforts so Pay Powers is a wonderful film. And I would agree to be a part of such a film, ”Amrita said in an interview.

Farah wants to cast his esteemed actor Shah Rukh Khan in the film. Prior to this, Hrithik Roshan's name was discussed in the lead role.

Comments