Abhay turned to the films of Deol South so he didn't get involved in Bollywood


Mumbai, Ta. August 25, 2019, Sunday

Abhay Deol is not particularly active in Bollywood right now. Now he has decided to try his luck in films from the South. The actor will be seen playing the villain's role in the upcoming Tamil film. In a movie called "The Hero", I play the villain. I think this is a natural progression for me. So far I have played a lot of characters positively throughout my career. This is a Tamil film. New language, new space. Thankfully the actor posted information on Instagram's own account. Abhay also posted pictures on the set.

Abhay also said on social media that three of my films are in post production and I am about to start two films.

Not to mention, Abhay has been seen in Bollywood films for many years. It was last seen in a web series. She was seen with Mithila Palkar. Mithila played a tourist guide in this series.

Comments