Shraddha Kapoor injured after shooting Varun Dhawan


(By Delegation) Mumbai, Ta: 23 Jul 2019, Tuesday

Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor are shooting the upcoming movie 'Street Dancer'. Since the film is based entirely on dance, Varun and Shraddha suffered major injuries. It was only recently that the foot of faith was twisted. Earlier, Varun Dhawan's leg was also sprained. Shraddha reported this by placing a picture on her own Instagram account. Shraddha tweeted, "The physiotherapist ran on the set with me as my leg was twisted."

This is not the first time this film has happened with me during the shooting. This had previously injured my neck and shoulders, and is now broken in the leg. I thank him for having the physiotherapist come to treat me. ”Earlier, Varun was having trouble with his knee when he danced with Remo DiSazzo. '

Comments